Friday, November 13, 2009

Rough Theater

I didn't really had a rough theater. I lived more in the country and the only theater we had were Regal Theaters. The only one I remember was a theater that play movies right before they came out on VHS and the only part I remember is that it only had 4 screens in it and the movie i saw was The Land Before Time with my mom. The Theater has closed and is now a Mexican bar/club. Which before i moved down to go to school here, I worked in a store in the same outlet. Other than that theater, The one we made in class was the first rough theater i been in. It was pretty fun and reminded me of the forts my siblings and i would make on the second story on opposite sides of the stairs and play war with each other, normal my brother and I vs. my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment