Friday, November 13, 2009

super-jar

When i first saw the baby jars, i didn't know what to do the first day of the race, so i put it aside and thought about it for the first 24 hours. It hit me at work later that day. I remember a video that was based on the comic book that they showed it frame by frame and they added voice and sound effects to it. I remember thinking that I hardly notice that the video was nothing but 30 to 40 frames or a part of the comic page. Then i came up with two characters that one was dumb and annoying and the other doesn't care about the other one. The dumb one (eddie) thought he can be a hero and dreams about himself being one then try to fly and kills himself. While the other(jimbo), just don't care what he did. I took the pictures and record the voices on my phone then transfer them to my USB card. I edit the sound part first, so i could get it in a minute, which i ending up cutting half of what i took out of the final film. I really enjoy this project, which is something i haven't done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment